1.When acquiring personal information, identify the purpose of use in advance and handle personal information within the range of purpose of use in advance.
2.We will acquire personal information in a proper manner, and when doing so we will notify and announce the purpose of use.
3.We will take necessary safety control measures for the safety management of other personal data, such as prevention of leakage, loss, damage of personal data to be handled.
4.We will strive to keep personal data accurate and up to date, and we will properly supervise employees' education and outsourcers to ensure the safety of personal data.
5.We will display the procedures necessary for the purpose of use, disclosure, etc. of the personal data we hold and the place of submitting the complaint etc. in an easy-to-understand manner for the principal and respond promptly to the consultation and complaints.
About third-party offer
We will not disclose or provide personal information provided to customers to third parties unless it falls under any of the following.
1.When there is customer's consent
2.When requested to disclose / offer based on laws and ordinances
3.When business succession takes place due to reasons such as merger, company split, business transfer, etc.
4.In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to obtain customer's consent
5.In cases where it is necessary for a country or local public entity etc. to cooperate in carrying out public affairs and there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the customer
6.When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
7.Shared use within the MATSUSHIMA HOLDINGS group
We always have the mindset of: “Everyone is great VIPs”
We are flexible. Please contact us for any question. We accept Zen-tabi coupons and Kyo-tabi coupon.
● Please inform the preferred time 2 days before your trip.
● We conduct the initial contact with you regarding your trip schedule and the estimation.
● Please inform us for any changes 2 days prior to your trip via email or fax. If your departure date is shorter than 2 days, please call us via phone.
• There will be no additional cancellation fee if informed by one day before your departure at 6:00PM (Japan Standard Time). There will be 100% of cancellation fee charged after 6:00PM of the previous day.
• Please make the reservation two day prior to your departure as the latest.